6 / 65 Players All FTBees Servers
6 / 65
Today's Record: 7 players (11 hours ago)
Weekly Record: 21 players (Sun at 22:00)
Monthly Record: 21 players (Sun at 22:00)
Online users (1)
Main Forum
Hello Guest!
Please take a few minutes to register on our site! We have a wonderful community here, and we would like you to be part of it!

SERIOUS bug

9 replies
Votes:
+7
Troll
TROLL
This bug happened to me about a day or so ago but after I fixed it, I put it to the back of my mind and forgot to report it. Well, here it is. Most of you PROBABLY already know this, but if you put pipes (I did this with redstone conduit but it's probably the same with any other pipe/wire) the gold/glowstone block will replace it, and then whenever you tap it (to get it to change back) then the conduit will disappear/break or something like that, but the pipe is still there yet invisible. Whenever you place anything touching it, you and anyone with that chunk rendered will crash. The only way to fix it is to place the same pipe that the invisible pipe is right next to it (you will crash when doing this) and then reconnect and then the invisible pipe will be back, and you have to do this a few times depending on how severe the bug is, but the only way to fix it (that I know of) is by crashing a bunch of times and making a tiny bit of progress every time you get in. ANYWAYS, I think you guys should probably put a rule in the rules telling people not to place pipes/wires on the very corners of their claims. Thank you
Posted Apr 12, 16 · OP
Votes:
+76
Pupa
PUPA
are you referring to a specific server or in general for all servers?
13.jpg
Posted Apr 12, 16
Votes:
+7
Troll
TROLL
It happened to me on the Tech World 2 server specifically, but given that I'm pretty sure all your servers use the same claim blocks plugin, that the bug will occur on all servers with pipes/wires
Posted Apr 12, 16 · OP
Votes:
+12
Noob
NOOB
Usually if you just relog all invisible blocks tend to reappear.
Posted Apr 15, 16
Votes:
+12
Noob
NOOB
Another thing is if you resize the claim it should make the blocks disappear and shift to a new spot rather than just making the block disappear.
Posted Apr 15, 16
Votes:
+11
Noob
NOOB
Myst
Trusted
This is quite common with-in the FTB mod packs, it occurs when the server cant keep up with the LAN side.

Fixing the issue:

Getting a bigger server
Getting rid of TPS lowering machines
Posted Apr 16, 16
Votes:
+7
Troll
TROLL
Relogging didn't help, tried that, I'm pretty sure the only way to fix other than resizing is just to painstakingly crash a bunch of times
Posted Apr 18, 16 · OP
Votes:
+12
Noob
NOOB
Resizing usually works.
Posted Apr 18, 16
Votes:
+7
Troll
TROLL
Yeah I didn't think about resizing at all, plus I had already tapped the blocks so they updated then disappeared anyways, I wish I had thought about that though instead of going through 10+ crashes haha
Posted Apr 18, 16 · OP
Votes:
+12
Noob
NOOB
Welp the more you know i guess. :d hope this helps
Posted Apr 20, 16
Today: 190 Unique Hits: 463,123
NoticeNotices