6 / 65 Players All FTBees Servers
6 / 65
Today's Record: 7 players (11 hours ago)
Weekly Record: 21 players (Sun at 22:00)
Monthly Record: 21 players (Sun at 22:00)
Online users (1)
Main Forum
Hello Guest!
Please take a few minutes to register on our site! We have a wonderful community here, and we would like you to be part of it!

Endless

6 replies
Votes:
+2
Troll
TROLL
Myst
Trusted
Sf4CzSJ.png

Endless Turns:
Endless Turns is a simplistic yet addictive game designed around the concept of one tap endless runner.

How long do you think you can survive the endless turns? Just tap the screen to change the direction of the ball as it gets faster and faster. See if you can beat my high score of 34!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.boredfreak.endlessturn

Coming Soon:
I have a lot of features planned to further polish the game, including things such as...
- A shop to buy different themes and skins to customize your game and spend all your heard earned gold! (Suggest themes below.)
- Global leader board. No longer will competition be amongst just your friends, take things to a global level
- Achievements and unlockables.
- New game modes and difficulties

This game does not and will NEVER include in app purchases. Entirely free to play.

Let me know your feedback and what highscore you get! If you would like to possibly become a beta tester for this game and future ones then PM me.

Screenshots
Spoiler: Show
Posted Jul 24, 16 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+12
Noob
NOOB
Are the themes going to be the background of the levels or the actual color and design of the block like structure you play on?
One theme i would suggest: A Red and Black Theme (Do what you please with it, i just rather like those colors and would love to buy a theme that fits something of that stature.)
Posted Jul 25, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+76
Pupa
PUPA
I've managed to break the game (aka found a bug). If you spam tap when you hit the wall, the cam moves up more than it should (hard to explain). I managed to get the structure to go down far enough to where I couldn't see the level anymore.
13.jpg
Posted Jul 25, 16
Votes:
+2
Troll
TROLL
Myst
Trusted
Are the themes going to be the background of the levels or the actual color and design of the block like structure you play on?
One theme i would suggest: A Red and Black Theme (Do what you please with it, i just rather like those colors and would love to buy a theme that fits something of that stature.)

The background, player, and world structures. I wasn't sure if I was gonna do things as simple as just colors, but maybe I'll let people choose the colors if they want.
I've managed to break the game (aka found a bug). If you spam tap when you hit the wall, the cam moves up more than it should (hard to explain). I managed to get the structure to go down far enough to where I couldn't see the level anymore.

Yeah I was able to recreate the bug. I'll look into it and see about fixing it. Thank you for finding it :)
Posted Jul 25, 16 · OP
Votes:
+2
Troll
TROLL
Myst
Trusted
I'd love some more feedback and if anyone is willing to rate and leave a review to let me know what they think that would be great!
Posted Jul 25, 16 · OP
Votes:
+76
Pupa
PUPA
Any plans to add the app to the apple store? I have people who want to download the game but have an iphone.
Posted Jul 31, 16
Votes:
+2
Troll
TROLL
Myst
Trusted
Any plans to add the app to the apple store? I have people who want to download the game but have an iphone.

Maybe eventually but not right now. It costs $100 a year for an apple developer license and can take weeks to get an app approved for the appstore. It just isn't worth it to me currently.
Posted Jul 31, 16 · OP
Today: 190 Unique Hits: 463,123
NoticeNotices