5 / 65 Players All FTBees Servers
5 / 65
Today's Record: 7 players (11 hours ago)
Weekly Record: 21 players (Sun at 22:00)
Monthly Record: 21 players (Sun at 22:00)
Online users (2)
Main Forum
Hello Guest!
Please take a few minutes to register on our site! We have a wonderful community here, and we would like you to be part of it!

Server Popularity

3 replies
Votes:
+26
Larva
LARVA
Banned users
Hey As most of you know i m britishknight, i havent played in awhile due to the low population i do not feel like the server is very popular and there isnt that many players joining and staying! is there anything we can do to fix Maybe add more voting sites to the 3 that already exist so we can boost popularity. or make voting rewards better more money and more reward? i m just suggesting ideas cause i feel bored and want to play more but i dont feel like its multiplayer anymore
MEOW Im Secretly a Cat! Also Known As Mr.Knight
Posted Aug 5, 16 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+12
Noob
NOOB
To be completely honest a lot of the "Newer" population don't stay for the simple fact that most of them are banned for breaking a rule right off the start. (Primarily griefing) and as for the other players i can not speak for.
Posted Aug 6, 16
Votes:
+21
Noob
NOOB
Myst
first, it shall be fun to be on ts, I try to make A party.. and it can be funny.. com on ts and have fun and the rest will com. :-)
0a72549f210d7b56.png
Posted Aug 6, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Troll
TROLL
Myst
Hi, Apologies for not playing for a while now, as it's summer here there is just so much going on :) see you all in Autumn I'm sure :)
I packed up my shop as I was too busy to maintain it, lol I never made much money from it anyway.
Posted Aug 8, 16
Today: 192 Unique Hits: 463,125
NoticeNotices