6 / 65 Players All FTBees Servers
6 / 65
Today's Record: 7 players (11 hours ago)
Weekly Record: 21 players (Sun at 22:00)
Monthly Record: 21 players (Sun at 22:00)
Online users (2)
Main Forum
Hello Guest!
Please take a few minutes to register on our site! We have a wonderful community here, and we would like you to be part of it!

Shops on infinty

3 replies
Votes:
+3
Troll
TROLL
Myst
A rule that needs to be changed or removed it he "new" no shops out side of the market on infinity. now i know this rule has been there for a long time but for the last year or two i have had my own private market that has been at my base on special permission by one of the head-admin on the server. This has only change recently as other player who have not had the permission have been starting to do the same thing. the shop that i have set up is one i have spent meany hours on and i think it is unfair to change this rule so that i cant do this even though when i stared it i have complete permission to do so. i am asking a change in the rule or for my private market to be granted special permission as it has had a long standing and pre-existing permission to do so.

i don't mind if in keeping the market i have to pay a increased rent on the plot or anything else i would just like to keep the ability to have my private market

Ant
and just because you don't want me to have this don't instantly turn it down
Allow me to keep my private market
2 votes
25%
Follow the rule and remove the portal to the market
6 votes
75%
Number of voters: 8
Posted Mar 4, 18 · OP
Votes:
+32
Larva
LARVA
CP Mod
Myst
This is an Infinity issue so i really dont have much of a say in it but, I would say it would probably be best if you made a shop at the server market just because why does it make sense that 1 person can do something while no one else can.
Posted Mar 4, 18
Votes:
+7
Troll
TROLL
Infinity Head-Admin
Myst
im going to say no.. as wsman said "why does it make sense that 1 person can do something while no one else can" so if everyone could do it there could rent 1 of the small plots (cant remember the price think its 25hc per day) there could build a shop much bigger than a 250hc per day plot size.
Posted Mar 4, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+72
Pupa
PUPA
Admins
[Owner]
Myst
Donor
Howdy Ant :)

I just wanna point at something here, the reason for this is mainly for chunkloading issues. Having your shop at your base will make it so each time someone comes to your shop your base will be chunloaded 16x16 chunks for 15 min each time someone visits.

Since you're very endgame i am guessing this is even worse since your base will spike the server CPU even when you're offline.

Point 2 here is that you will also have lots of unwelcome people in your base and we all know people have a nack of bypassing Griefprotections.

~JoccE
nYGaEmz.png
Posted Mar 5, 18
List
Undo
Today: 198 Unique Hits: 463,131
NoticeNotices