13 / 65 Players All FTBees Servers
13 / 65
Today's Record: 24 players (22 hours ago)
Weekly Record: 28 players (Sun at 21:00)
Monthly Record: 33 players (Mar 15, 19)
Online users (0)
No users online.
Main Forum
Hello Guest!
Please take a few minutes to register on our site! We have a wonderful community here, and we would like you to be part of it!

Ban appeal TheUltimatum12

3 replies
Votes:
I was temp banned for 3 days. Reason given after a day of trying to find out was “afk machine”. I was told Git1000 and Nextwave witnessed this and were the people who gave the ban. I’m confused on how I get banned for an “afk machine” when I was /afk cause I went to help someone in my house I’m not sure how long that was then come back to Git100 trapping me in warded glass in my base, nothing unusual Git usually messes with me then I get called to help my family member again so I go to /warp market so that git couldn’t trap me in warded glass because I wasn’t sure if he would get off and I didn’t want warded glass I wouldn’t be able to remove in my base left by him. I come back 20 min later to a temp ban. I try to message Git1000 on discord to ask why and get no response for a full day eventually resulting in asking GamingWolv, which is we’re i got my reason of ban and who witnessed it from.
Posted Aug 5, 18 · OP
Votes:
I have found what appears to be the presence of a liquid that is flowing in the correct motion as to allow AFK-kick avoidance, within your claim. This might be related to your issue. gDWfRyP.jpg
Posted Aug 5, 18
Votes:
+2
Troll
TROLL
CP Admin
Myst
Donor
Trusted
For starters you were not in /afk like you claimed to be but when you were observed your character made some suspicious movements that seemed to be an attempt to bypass our afk timer and you were seen doing said movements several times then you would come back for 1-2 minutes then go afk again and when you would come back you would check your ontime the several observations of these suspicious movements were the reason you were banned.For a future reference do not message staff members directly about your ban if you noticed you are banned submit a ticket.
Posted Aug 6, 18
Votes:
+7
Troll
TROLL
Infinity Head-Admin
Myst
TheUltimatum12 can you make your ban appeal in the correct format please then crackpack staff will look into your appeal
Posted Aug 6, 18
Today: 117 Unique Hits: 476,394
NoticeNotices