11 / 65 Players All FTBees Servers
11 / 65
Today's Record: 25 players (4 hours ago)
Weekly Record: 37 players (Sat at 21:00)
Monthly Record: 37 players (Sat at 21:00)
Online users (1)
Main Forum
Hello Guest!
Please take a few minutes to register on our site! We have a wonderful community here, and we would like you to be part of it!

Sir_GigglesTM Ban Appeal

3 replies
Votes:
Myst
IGN(In Game Name): Sir_GIgglesTM

Who banned you(if known):hscaptbone

Reason for ban(Ei:"The ban hammer has spoken!"):Ban Evasion

What you were doing before ban(if offline,say "offline") online just building a base

Why you should be unbanned(elaborate): Hi guys, so over the course of yesterday I received a Ban for evasion which honestly makes a lot of sense why i had stopped playing on this server in the first place (because i was banned). I wasn't trying to evade the ban i just forgot i was banned for something happened nearly 2 years ago. I believe the original incident happened sometime in September 2017. Knowing my childish ways back then I would have been cheating in some form or another (duping i believe). Since this period I have grown a lot and matured as well, the time off has really made me seen that rules are in place for a reason, that is to be followed and if you see to it and accept this appeal I can promise you that is what I will do. I believe as a person i have come along way in that time i also feel I am ready to enjoy the server the way you guys have worked so hard for. I am a better quality person and I do not condone the actions of my previous self

Kind Regards
Sir_GigglesTM
Posted Apr 12, 19 · OP
Votes:
+227
Worker
WORKER
Saint
Myst
Donor
Oh my, i almost believe it. Then again, i have always been a pushover for well written essays. Although there are a few minor typo's that interrupt the experience. He says he is a better quality person... He does not condone the actions of his previous self... He could just namechange and start fresh and unbanned. And myst-less offcourse. Instead he wants to be re-instated as a myst player and enjoy the perks and privileges he once paid for, and enjoy the server once again. Without a bought unban.

He appeals to our humanity. Has he not served his penance? He has been in the doghouse for nearly 2 straight years, he claims to have improved his ways and manners and that he is now on the straight and narrow.

So who will be his judge, jury and possibly, executioner?

P.s. How did he get unbanned?
You're more the coffee guy in h_r department. You know what's going on but you'd rather just get coffee for everyone.. -Rex
Posted Sun at 01:47 am
Votes:
Myst
I was never unbanned, I played on this server under a friends account originally. I no longer have access to the account so I purchased my own hence why I was able to "evade" the ban. Although in my defence the fact i was banned had slipped my mind. I'm not going to sit here and say I did nothing wrong, I clearly did. I am appealing for the forgiveness of the FTBees community, for a second chance. Like you said I can easily just change my name and play, but i know longer want to do things the improper way, I am more mature person now and i want to prove that.
Posted Sun at 01:58 am · OP
Votes:
+75
Pupa
PUPA
Unleashed Head-Admin
Myst
It's been some time since your ban.
You admited to it then and admit to it now.
You put time and effort into your appeal.

I would be willing to give you a chance. You would be a short leash and would be watched if your allowed to return.
My vote is Yes
Posted 4 hours ago
Today: 10 Unique Hits: 481,329
NoticeNotices